Sunday, July 02, 2006

Tardy Again

Well so much for my post more regularly motto :)

June has ended, and ended with a bang after a fairly flat month. Finished the month ahead about $55 but that came entirely on June 30 ... after I took a stab again at 25nl and this time almost tripled up with an AA hand. More donk play :) I have been diversifying my play though a bit, having played some SnG and 6 max nl to freshen it up. Work's been a killer though so I havent had nearly as much time as I would like ... I'll use that as my current excuse for not blogging much.

2 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Blogger Scratch said...

This blog is much like mine, more of a public diary than anything else...so update as much as *you* would like for yourself when you come back and read it in 3-4 years.. :)

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Buzz said...

Fair call - thanks Scratch :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home