Thursday, March 23, 2006

New links added

I've added two new links over there on the links section. One is Cardplayer.com, a great online magazine, if you're interested in whats going on in the poker world then you have to check this out. I also listen to "The Circuit", which is Cardplayer's podcast, always entertaining.

The second link is "Poker for Breakfast", another blog by a beginning player just setting out like me. What I'd love to do is get some sort of beginners webring or the like going, where players of a similar standard who are keen to become serious players can share their experiences. That's one of the main reasons I also set up the forum (link over there on the right!) so that hopefully some discussion can be generated, or people can post their poker "gems" in the knowledge vault. Anyways I've linked Poker for Breakfast, I'll be reading, and I encourage any other beginners who think this is a good idea to jump on the bandwagon :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home